Sunday, November 29, 2009

Special For U MOM...




My mother is the most significant figure in my life because without her i'll not live, from her womb untill today my mother have sacrificed her life just to make her children happy.. She always eats last during dinner time in order to see her children get enough food. She puts behind her wants in order to address our needs. Her unwavering support for my goals and ambitions has been my key in persuing my dream. And what makes my mother the most important individual im my life aside from those that i have mentioned? it is the fact that even though how many times we fight, and even if i am not the best child she could ever have, she always makes me feel that i am the best gift she ever received from God...
Thanks Mom...For everything..

No comments:

Post a Comment