Thursday, October 27, 2011

What's In My Bag?


Credit to  My Other Half  for this picture.


This is my sweet camera which i love it very much.
Thank you to my generous and kind hubby for giving me the priceless gift.
And know i realised..i'm so in LOVE with it.
Because it is a point and shoot camera with a very nice design, small in size, and look like a leica.
.
.
......And....
it suits me very well
.
.
.
.
.
Easy to bring it everywhere...by putting in my handbag.
And the most important is, it can produce and deliver quality picture as DSLR!
i like it...i love it.. :D

4 comments:

  1. yesss...looks so much like a leica. cool! :D

    a photographer's soul is restless without a camera in his hand kan? heheh~

    ReplyDelete
  2. @GadisBunga : heeeee :D

    Sometimes i feel lost without my gear.But 'Buah Hati Baru' GB tu pun boleh tahan gak..
    sy pun minat :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. my camera now is another extension of my arm....
    resah woo kalau tak pegang sehari dua...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @DrSinga : Hahahaha...hanya org yg tau shj..kan???

      Delete